You can see More Layouts in my Gallery at DST.click Here to take you there.Feel free to leave me some lovin and any comments are much appreciated.Click here to take you to my Photography blog.

Saturday 31 July 2010

Queen Bee
So faith has made a ballerina kit for your girls, a prince kit for you boys
even a kit for you hubbys and partners...but heres one just for you
Mom of the house,The boss!




Softly Spoken
Cori has this gorgeous kit out i love the colour pallette
beautiful!


Celebrate Life
Boutique Cute Dolls has collabed with Loreta Labarca and Studio Basic Designs
and made this HUGE birthday kit!




And just another page from me using Laura Bansiak and Spinky Dinks potty kit and Laura and Litas Not fit for public kit ! I couldnt get enough of these kits and just kept scrapping haha!
This one got featured on the Gallery Standouts blog!!
Such a honour!

No comments:

Post a Comment