You can see More Layouts in my Gallery at DST.click Here to take you there.Feel free to leave me some lovin and any comments are much appreciated.Click here to take you to my Photography blog.

Saturday 3 July 2010

About A Guy
Laura Banasiak has Re-released this gorgeous
guy kit at TDC!Grab it now!





EHStudios teamed up with Che Yang Designs to create this gorgeous collab



She also has these templates out

And this WA for all those cringeworthy moments...like mine below!



I love Mistys designs and doodles!Heres SASSAFRAS from her









No preview yet but Edeline Marta Designs has this kit called Itty Bitty Sweet out now
Heres my page!

Dawn Inksip is guesting over at Scrappity Doo Dah this month!
Check out her products you can get now!i mixed these 3 to make my LO








Under Construction
Laura Banasiak teamed up with SuzyQ Scraps to make this
so cute construction kit!





No comments:

Post a Comment