You can see More Layouts in my Gallery at DST.click Here to take you there.Feel free to leave me some lovin and any comments are much appreciated.Click here to take you to my Photography blog.

Thursday 24 June 2010


Toothless!
Jennifer Fox & Amanda Heimann have teamed
up and created this cute kit for those pages
about the tooth fairy and first teeth
first loose tooth!
possibilities are endless!










Mad Scientist The Sequel
So when Suzy released this I had to scrap about Spencer Reid!
Hes my love from Criminal Minds!
mmmm




Check out this grab bag from ad77 Designs!





Designs by Kat has this gorgeous berry kit out!






And also from Kat this great summer scrapping kit !




1 comment:

  1. O.M.G., Caits!!! LOVE Dr. Reid!!! I love Criminal Minds, and he is a big part of it! I also love the relationship between Morgan and Garcia!!!

    Your layouts are awesome!!!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete