You can see More Layouts in my Gallery at DST.click Here to take you there.Feel free to leave me some lovin and any comments are much appreciated.Click here to take you to my Photography blog.

Monday 28 June 2010

Right Now
Is Marshmellas Debut Kit at Digiridoo Scraps
Its on sale this week for $2.00!!








Your Miles
As requested by me and Sam
Gabs has made this perfect kit for all those milestones in your babies life!






Date Codes
Jennnifer Labre has brought out
these pefect little addition to any kit
add in the date to be sure youll
remember all those precious memories!



Roughin It
One of SuzyQ Scraps older kits but none the less gorgeous!
I needed a kit to scrap Alans 3 Peak challenge
photos and suzy had this! perfect or what!









Minty Peach
Marshmella Designs has this gorgeous kit out
I love the colours against the dark backgrounds!
Gorgeous!


No comments:

Post a Comment