You can see More Layouts in my Gallery at DST.click Here to take you there.Feel free to leave me some lovin and any comments are much appreciated.Click here to take you to my Photography blog.

Thursday 4 March 2010

ADSR 5

So this year Im participating in the ADSR season 5! Im teaming up with my mate Marion (click her name to go to her blog)We are Team 112 and our blog can be found HERE



I used Amazing by Amy Stoffell and Alpha By HollyDesigns


Amy Stoffell
Kristen Aagard


Amy Stoffell "mm milk" and "I am amazing"


Feb Mega Kit Love Rocks Tracie Stroud designs LoveBug

Jazzmin designs

wild dandilion designs by meg mullens

date stamp by Just Joyce designs

Feb Mega Kit Love Rocks
Tracey Stroud Love Bugs
Tracy Stroud Little Blue Box
Toby & Cracker kit by KAagard & Faith True


I used the One Love Collab Kit for Haiti & Aprilisa's Project 365

No comments:

Post a Comment